Monday, March 2, 2009

Crazy Little Thang


It's constant.

The surge of suspicion that perhaps where I am going isn't where I am supposed to end up.

It's never ending.

The second guessing of a first love.

It's looming.

The time when I will choose right or left.

It's daunting.

Knowing that the answers lie outside of myself, but the worldly noise is drowning out the whisper of wisdom.

It's rusty.

The confidence in my well oiled transportation is waning.

It's a crazy little thang.

My passions unevenly distributed with my ability.

It's stressful.

A bound ball of uneven cords, that twist and strangle divine opportunity by a brazen pay off.

It's a subtle art.

Trying to find what it is that will glorify the cause.

It's a burden.

Trying to make all ends meets, let alone have enough to tie a bow.

It's my life.

And I keep on running on the wheel, wondering when I can stop the momentum or at least match the cadence.

Peace.

I pray.

Give I take.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Le sigh.
Not from frustration. Just from completely understanding your post.